There was a time when fixing drain pipe blockages or damages was extremely troublesome, time-consuming as well as heavy on the pocket. However, over the past decade, there has been a significant advancement in plumbing technology. Today there are many new methods available which can be used to improve the efficiency and speed of any plumbing job. We at SPS Plumbers St George are one of the most sought after companies in this industry.
We have worked consistently over the years and adopted new technology proactively. When we handle any job for our clients, they can rest assured that it will be completed speedily with no compromise on quality. Aside from this, since we use new technology, it helps ensure that the job is completed to industry standards and in a cost-effective way.
What is Pipe Relining?
- Pipe relining is a modern method of fixing drainage pipe and other pipe problems.
- It is non-intrusive when compared to the traditional digging method.
- In pipe relining two very small trenches have to be dug on either side of the affected pipe.
- The plumber will insert a CCTV drain camera into the pipe to get a visual of the internal area.
- This helps them determine what has gone wrong within the pipe.
- If they notice any blockages in the pipe caused by tree roots or other accumulations, they will clear it using water-jetter and root cutters.
- Once the clog has been removed entirely, the pipe relining method will be used to fix any damage and cracks.
- In this method, and epoxy lining is inserted into the pipe and inflated.
- Once this epoxy lining is set within the pipe, it forms a solid inner coating.
- This coating can last for up to five decades.
Pipe Relining- The Benefits
Not every plumbing company in Sydney uses this technology work. However, there are many benefits to it, such as:
- There is very minimal digging, which means your landscape does not suffer extensive damage.
- The existing pipe will not be dug out and replaced with the new one. Instead, the lining helps create a very strong pipeline within the pipe. This significantly reduces the amount of time taken to handle the job.
- The process becomes very cost-effective for you since you have very few features to fix after the pipe relining has been completed
- It is an extremely durable feature that is covered by a 50-year warranty.
Hire Experienced And Licensed Plumbers
When you hire for this job, you have the assurance that qualified and licensed plumbers are handling the job for you. We make sure that the task is completed to your 100% satisfaction and with the least amount of disturbance and damage to your property. We clean up after ourselves and always focus on providing top-notch services at very reasonable pricing. For any information about our pipe relining services, feel free to contact SPS Plumbers St George at (02) 9099 9237. You can also contact us via this Online Form, and we will call you back to discuss your requirements.